Every now and then, search engine giants like Google make changes on factors considered for websites to rank higher on their search engines. SEO services are becoming more expensive as businesses try to keep up with the ever changing SEO landscape. The following are the top 7 SEO trends dominating 2014:
1. Content Remains King: Good, unique content is a very sure way of providing SEO value for any online business. In addition to doing blog posts, add videos, infographics and podcasts that can help you gain visitor-engagements and ultimately value in SEO.
2. Semantic And Conversational Search: As this new feature gains momentum and sophistication in Google searches, businesses will have to figure out how to make it work for their advantage.
3. Importance Of Social Media Is Rising: Positive signals on social media are now affecting businesses’ ranking on search engines. This is especially true with Google Plus.
4. Go Mobile or Go Under: Today, optimizing your website for mobile devices is not optional; it is a must. Google is now adding value to those websites that have a friendly experience on mobile devices.
5. Be Rewarded For Building A Brand: Google now prefers building a brand to building links. The stronger your brand, the better your ranking on Google search will be. Any company offering SEO services now has to incorporate brand building more prominently in the client’s SEO strategy.
6. Content Marketing Is the Way to Go: A strategy in content marketing is geared towards building your site’s exposure for numerous keywords without neglecting the need to build credibility, authority, and brand awareness.
7. Guest-Blogging Redefined: Today, it ‘s no longer smart to do guest blogging just to get links. You now have to contribute excellent content while guest blogging for it to have significance in your SEO value.
To make head way in SEO this year, a business must contract SEO services that will ensure that these emerging trends are prominently featured in its SEO strategy.